A basic Filter cage welding line consists of:
- 16 or 24-vertical wires cage body welding machine DLN-24/DLN-16,
- Wire straightening machine TZ2.8-5
- Ring making machine R-6-300/ RM-6-310
- MS ring butt welding machine UR-40,
- SS ring Argon Arc (TIG) welder ARW,
- Top collar welder DS-80/D4S-80-2,
- Bottom cap welder DX-80,
- Venturi tube welder DW-80.
- Weld galvanized(GI) wire directly without damaging zinc plating
- Bad weld detection, auto re-weld
- Linear bearing carriage rail
- CNC control
- Ring space is programmable and cage is pulled by step motor automatically
- Ring space precision is 0.1mm, pulling speed is 0.4m/s
- Auto ring forming and welding integrated machine R-6-300
ZGTEK cage welding machine can make:
Types of cage: Round cage, Oval (flat) cage, Star cage, Spider cage, Conical cage, Split cage, etc.
- Cage size: dia.100-200mm
- Steel wire of Cage: Mild steel wire, Stainless steel wire, Galvanized carbon steel wire, etc.
- Steel wire thickness: 2.5-5mm
Requirements of one cage welding line
- Workshop: 10m*20m
- Power capacity: 45-50KVA
- Workers: 5 people for a running line.
- For example: Filter cage: 24 vertical wires * 6000mm Length, Ring distance: 50-200mm.
- Daily output: 250pcs (10hours/day)
- Annual output: 70000pcs (280days).
Providing one stop service; helping customers create value.
Core Value: Concentration, Professionalism, Integrity
China, more than 95% domestic market share. We also have a long
customer/reference list in the world, sold to more than 50 countries.
Right from the inception of company, product quality has always been a top
priority. Every machine manufactured undergoes severe outgoing quality
check and tests prior to shipment. Currently, our machines are acclaimed for high
stability and reliability. Our company has become a noted supplier of a complete product portfolio in filter bag cage welding